Prices & Packages
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. In order to prevent negative impacts on the park and to ensure availability of accommodation and services for all guests, visitors are required make an advanced booking prior to their trip to arrange for permits, food, accommodation, camping equipment and guides. All visitors must hold a valid entrance permit before entering the park and on all camping trips must be accompanied by a National Park staff and Community Guide. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All packages include permits, guides, food, equipment and lodging. Packages do not include transportation to/from the park. The food menu is listed below the itinerary for each package. If you have any food allergies or are a vegetarian, please inform your guide before your tour so that he can make the necessary substitutions.
There are 10 packages currently offered which you can choose from. Click on the links below for more information.
Overnight at a Gola Lodge
Combined Camping & Community Stays
It is easiest to choose from the packages listed above to determine the price of your tour. The package prices are based on the following prices.
- Park Entrance Fee (Sierra Leone Conservation Fund) - Le 15,000 per day per international adult (required)
- Community Development Fee - Le 15,000 per day per international adult (required)
- Tourism Operations Fee - Le 30,000 per day per international adult (required)
- Guesthouse Fee - Le 30,000 per night per international adult (required when staying at a lodge)
- Camping Fee - Le 30,000 per night per international adult (required when camping / 50% discount for those with their own equipment)
- Gola Rainforest National Park Guide - Le 40,000 per guide per day (required on all camping trips)
- Community Guide - Le 25,000 per guide per day (required on all trips, 1 guide for every 2 tourists on camping trips or 1 guide for every 6 tourists on day trips)
- Guesthouse Staff - Le 25,000 per staff per day (required for stays at a lodge, 1 staff for every 3 tourists on overnight stays, 1 staff for every 6 tourists for days trips)
- Food - Le 10,000 per meal per visitor (included on all packages)